Sauereisen SewerGard® No. 210X is a protective lining specifically formulated for municipal wastewater environments. SewerGardTM No. 210X provides a chemical-resistant barrier for concrete, masonry, brick, and steel substrates.
As a 100% solids epoxy polymer No. 210X is specified to protect infrastructure throughout the wastewater industry. Wherever extreme corrosive conditions exist, No. 210X is used as a stand-alone lining. No. 210X is a high strength lining that enables high build capabilities. Applications range from manholes and lift stations within the collection systems to tankage, structural steel, digesters, clarifiers, and secondary containment at treatment plants.
Installation of SewerGard® No. 210X is easily completed using airless or plural component spray equipment.
No. 210X can be hand applied using a trowel, brush or roller
SewerGard® No. 210X
- Can be applied to surface dry, saturated concrete (SSD).
- Color: SewerGard Beige for greater light reflection.
- Cured lining will prevent inflow & infiltration
- Elongation (ASTM D638) is 12.9%
- High Strength 15,500 psi.
- Resistant to hydrogen sulfide, sulfuric acid, MIC and treatment chemicals.
- Smooth finish – aids wash down and prevents debris accumulation.
- User friendly by airless spray, plural component spray equipment, or hand applied by trowel, brush or roller
- Zero VOC’s, 100% solids