High Temperature membrene 89
ChemLINE® HS (High Solids) is a high functionality, two component thermoset polymer coating. When cured, the ChemLINE® HS high cross-link density is unlike other coatings. ChemLINE® HS delivers significantly improved product performance and anti corrosion resistance. ChemLINE® HS coating is formulated with a unique polymer designed and engineered with high functionality. This bridged aromatic backbone structure, when polymerized, forms a tightly knit screen-like structure. ChemLINE® HS crosslinks predominately through an ether (carbon oxygen-carbon) linkage. This eliminates high concentrations of hydroxyl groups (found in epoxies) and precludes formation of ester groups (found in vinylesters) that are subject to hydrolysis and acid attack. ChemLINE® HS can be ambient cured or low temperature forced air cured depending on substrate and service conditions.*
ChemLINE® HS’s Higher Cross-Link Density Means
Provides Superior Chemical Resistance to
- Superior corrosion resistance, exceptional toughness
- Superior bonding qualities
- Applied to pitted and/or corroded steel
- Maximum versatility; product cycling
- Ambient or low temperature forced air cure
- Low VOC – 26 grams/L (0.22 lbs. per gallon)
- Virtually non-permeable, steam cleanable, and field repairable
- Resists hydroblasting
- Excellent UV resistance
- Complies with FDA regulations
- High impact resistance
- Dry heat resistance to 400° F (204° C)
- One or two coat application
- Transportation Equipment – Rail tank and hopper cars, overthe-road tankers, barge tankers, tank containers (ISO tanks)
- Chemical Processing – Tanks, vessels, hazardous waste, secondary containment, chemical plant floors, etc.
- Paper & Pulp – Digesters, black liquor tanks, bleaching, etc.
- Mining – Acid tanks, scrubbers, etc.
- High Technology – Clean rooms, floors, etc.
- Power Generation – FGD systems, ducts and stacks, etc.
- Steel – Pickling tanks, acid storage, acid waste neutralization,
- Waste Water – Tanks, clarifiers, flocculation basins, neutralization chambers, concrete containment, etc.